Sunday, November 11, 2007

Share trading school? Good or not?

Hi,

Well, today I'm not here to answer that question. I'm looking into having a go at a trading school. I figure that it would be better to learn how to do things properly whilst also self educating, to speed up progress, and hopefully limit losses from silly mistakes.

The difficulty that I'm having at the moment is picking such a school. A lot of the schools seem to be hyped up, which doesn't make me want to buy a course from them. I mean, if studying such a course would guarantee to make you millions, I think that they'd be oversubscribed, don't you?

So, I need to find something that gives a good understanding in lots of different trading methods, rather than be focussed on one particular trading strategy or theory - I'm ideally looking at a good grounding, as I realise that experience is the best form of knowledge in the market. I want something that has some form of track record, and I'm looking for something that doesn't cost much, or at least if it does, I'm looking at being able to recoup those losses quite quickly.

If there are any such providers out there, please drop me a comment!

No comments: