Sunday, October 14, 2007

WARNING: Advice Disclaimer - This is not advice.

Hi,

Before I get too far into these blogs, I do not have any stock market education, or training at all.  The information contained on this blog is merely my observations, the results of my research, and my opinions.

If you do use this information as a basis for any investment, make sure that you properly research this information either personally or through a qualified accountant who can give you better advice than I'm likely to be able to.

On the other hand, you might well find information here that your accountant or advisor would not tell you, and if that leads to your researching, and finding some potentially profitable and new areas in which to invest, then that makes me happy.

I really hope that this information helps people in general to make the right decisions, being fully informed of their choices.  That is my reason for starting this blog, it is as much a journey for me, as it will be for you, the reader or the blog.

I'm really sorry, I wish I did have the qualifications and experience to give you proper advice, but in time, who knows, maybe I will.  Until then it is just the journey and the information that I find out along the way.

Thanks,

Martin Platt.

No comments: